Creating an account on the website doesn't make you a member of ACWA - it's a two step process so that we can track your membership and let you know if / when it expires.
If you have created an account on the website, login with that username / email address and password first and then follow these steps to join ACWA:
1. Click on the membership option in the top menu, then click on "Join ACWA"
2. Select the membership type you wish to use by clicking on Add to Cart.
3. You should then be taken to the shopping cart page (if not please go to: http://www.austcrimewriters.com/cart) and click on checkout to complete.
(Please note - if you have not logged in you'll be asked to create an account on the site - follow the prompts to provide a user name and a password*).
4. Complete the billing information field and proceed to Paypal in the event that you have selected a paid membership ***.
* This is the account you'll use to login on the site, update your bio / books and services links etc - it is part of the act of signing up for a membership - not instead of. **
** If you have signed up for a newsletter this has not created an account on the site, you must register on the site to get one.
*** The payment system has not changed - you can either use a credit card at the Paypal site OR use your Paypal Account if you have one to complete the transaction.
Once the order is completed we'll automatically update your membership expiry date.